Harry R. Hill, Jr.
609-396-8257 x309 phone
Harry Hill started practicing law with the firm in 1958. He serves as counsel to the Catholic Diocese of Trenton, and has handled legal matters involving many different areas of the law, including: civil litigation, complex litigation, property tax appeals, personal injury, estate litigation, and partnership disputes.
Mr. Hill delights in solving his clients’ problems, and meeting the challenges presented by each matter he handles. His abiding enthusiasm for the practice of law permeates the entire firm.
Mr. Hill has received the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell review rating of AV.
When not in the office, Mr. Hill and his wife Sarah enjoy visiting with their children and grandchildren. Mr. Hill is also an avid fly fisherman.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Mercer County Bar Association, 1967 – 1969
- Mercer County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of New Jersey
- American Academy of Hospital Attorneys
- Mercer County Bar Association Foundation, 1996 – 2005
- St. Francis Medical Center, Board of Directors, 1985 – 2009
- St. Francis Medical Center, Board of Directors, 1988-1990
Chairman; Vice Chairman, 2003-2004
- Franciscan Health Corp.
- Neumann Insurance Co., 1986 – 1996
Director & Major Claims Committee Member
- St. Francis Medical Center Foundation, 1993 – 2001
- Mercer County Ethics Committee, 1967 – 1978
- Catholic Health East(CHE) Stewardship Committee, 2005 – 2008
- Public Juris Person, Hope Ministries, Catholic Health East, 2008 – 2013
- Delaware Valley United Way, Member, Board of Trustees, Counsel, 1979-1993
- American National Red Cross, Chairman, Trenton Chapter, 1970 – 1971
- Better Business Bureau, Founder, NJ Chapter
- Phi Delta Phi – Magister 1954-55